Essential Skills for Effective Spreadsheets
From data entry to charting, you’ll learn how to turn raw numbers into actionable insights
Excel in data analysis
Crunch numbers like a pro with the power of spreadsheets
Handle crucial calculations and tackle data to make better decisions
Spreadsheets can be applied in a wide range of tasks and job roles
Learn ways to streamline workflows and boost efficiency
Become proficient in entering, sorting, and handling data
Use formulas to spot and correct errors to ensure precision
Why ICDL Spreadsheets
Gain a holistic understanding of spreadsheet functions
Develop practical expertise that allows you to apply spreadsheet techniques and solve problems in real-world scenarios
Versatile Software Compatibility
Adapt your spreadsheet skills to various software platforms seamlessly so you can adapt and contribute in any organizational context
Certified Best Practices
Learning the fundamentals using certified best practices makes you a reliable and trusted contributor in handling data and financial tasks
Work with Spreadsheets
Handle data more effectively, save time, and reduce errors in your work with good spreadsheet information and data management
Expertly Developed Content
Receive high-quality, relevant knowledge that enhances your understanding of data analysis and prepares you for real-world challenges
Data Presentation and Visualization
Convey complex information effectively through easy-to-understand charts and visual representations, making your insights more accessible and impactful
- Work with spreadsheets in different file formats.
- Save files locally or in the cloud.
- Enhance productivity with help resources, shortcuts and go-to-tool.
- Create lists using good practice guidelines.
- Enter, select, sort, copy, move and delete data.
- Edit rows and columns in a worksheet.
- Copy, move, delete, and rename worksheets.
- Create mathematical and logical formulas with standard functions.
- Create formula using good practice guidelines.
- Recognize error values in formulas.
- Format numbers and text content in a spreadsheet
- Use premade auto-format and table styles.
- Choose the best chart format for the right purpose.
- Create charts to communicate information meaningfully.
- Adjust spreadsheet page settings.
- Check and correct spreadsheet content before printing.
8-hour on-site training that equips you with Microsoft Excel Fundamentals, followed by 8-hour online facilitation on Skillsbox usage and ICDL certification test.
Course: Basic Spreadsheet Training
August 12, 2023
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
BizAcademia Training Center
Unit 911, Level 9, Block F, Phileo Damansara 1,
No.9 Seksyen 16/11, Off Jalan Damansara,
46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
RM 450 (individual)
RM 468 (HRDCorp SBL-Khas claimable No: 1000147456)
Fee inclusive of professional fee for a Master Trainer and invigilation test
Terms & conditions
- Cancellation Policy. If you are unable to attend, a replacement is welcome. Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to us.
- Certificate of Attendance. Please note that Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants on successful completion of the workshop only.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the venue or mode of delivery, date and program due to circumstances outside our control.